Saturday, July 04, 2020
NZ Flora, Fauna, Agriculture
NZ Internet & Computers
NZ Law & Government
Education & Language
NZ Media & Entertainment
NZ Retail & Services
NZ Travel & Tour
Māori Education & Language
Page 1 of 1
- Christchurch Library Māori resources.
Canterbury University Māori Department
He Huarahi Tamariki
- A Chance for Children: a School for Teenage Parents and their Children.
Hokotehi Moriori Trust
- school camp, education resources
Kimi Kupu Hou
- Māori Lexical Database.
- Māori Language Word Processor, Bulletproof Design.
Lincoln University School of Māori Studies
Lincoln University`s Māori Links
Māori and Pacific Development
- University of Waikato
Māori Spell Checker
Māori Studies at University of Auckland
Māori Studies at Waikato University
Māori Words in New Zealand English
Network Waitangi Whangarei
- education, resources and support for understanding the Treaty.
Māori language teacher resources and education resources
- Mäori language software: Christchurch.
Te Hoe Nuku Roa
- research project studying Māori households: Massey University.
Te Kete Ipurangi
Online learning centre.
Te Kete Pumanawa Rorohiko Mäori Language Software Kit
Te Kohanga Reo National Trust
Te Kohanga Reo o Waitara
- Owae Marae.
Te Ngutu Kura
- Free Māori Spell Checker.
Te Ora Hou
- Te Tairawhiti: Maori Youth education: Gisborne.
Te Pukapuka Rorohiko O Te Kupu Māori
- interactive Māori dictionary software.
Te Reo Māori
Te Reo o Tū
- A Māori page for Māori speakers.
Te Tapuae o Rehua
- Tertiary education funding.
Te Wānanga -o-Raukawa
- Māori tertiary education: Otaki.
Web Workshop Translation Services
- Māori language.
- Māori Health Research Group - University of Auckland.
Records Per Page:
Page 1 of 1